Thursday 8 January 2015

Receipts


I´m not sure if I understood the theme properly because I did not know what arrays mean - but at least Angie´s link  as well as Fi´s links and the two posted collages gave me an idea.

The receipts are from my bookmark collection, combined with hands, technical itmes and old price tags. I created all in all 22 of them in December last year for an artist magazine called  "Excavations Magazine" by Svenja Wahl. For Fi´s KK-theme I´ve chosen 9 of them to make an array of receipts. Hope I can create another one this week!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful Sabine! I've been admiring the 'Magazine' as well, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fascinating, Sabine, and they go so well together as an array. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all very much - was insecure if it fits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabine, first of all thank you for the link to Excavations Magazine. I thoroughly enjoyed browsing the images on the website. Second, I realize you made each one individually but all together on one page they are a nice homage to Peter Blake's array style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect—exactly what I had in mind when I said "array"! I love the way the hands seem to be doing something very important with those objects, and how the receipts seem like documents of those activities...

    ReplyDelete