Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
Thursday, 23 July 2026
Theme of The Week - "Create a Self Portrait in Collage"
Angie cannot post on blogger at the moment - we are not sure why so I have posted her theme for her. Hopefully Angie can sort out her posting problems and be with us soon.
YAY! Thank you Michael and GREAT NEWS ... this morning I went to "Create a New Post" and clicked and it allowed me to. So, as my tech support (husband Ted) said to me yesterday, give it 24-hours it is probably a "glitch". Have fun with this theme. It was inspired by a self portrait of Hannah Hoch that I happened upon and I thought it would be challenging and fun for us. You can GOOGLE that and see what good old Hannah came up with. I was charmed!!
Good to see you can create a post Angie! These things happen from time to time. We usually "turn it off and turn it ON again"! That usually works for most things. Ha ha!
YAY! Thank you Michael and GREAT NEWS ... this morning I went to "Create a New Post" and clicked and it allowed me to. So, as my tech support (husband Ted) said to me yesterday, give it 24-hours it is probably a "glitch". Have fun with this theme. It was inspired by a self portrait of Hannah Hoch that I happened upon and I thought it would be challenging and fun for us. You can GOOGLE that and see what good old Hannah came up with. I was charmed!!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you can create a post Angie! These things happen from time to time. We usually "turn it off and turn it ON again"! That usually works for most things. Ha ha!
Delete