Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
You created a realistic "back of the magazine" mail-order advert ... I love those and have a box full of real ones clipped out of old publications!
Thanks Angie. I went through about 10 magazines before I found this! His pointy finger was crying out for something he could be pointing at!
Some real page turners here...he looks like the kinda guy who's offer we can't refuse.
A coupon worth clipping !
Thanks all. Much appreciated!
You created a realistic "back of the magazine" mail-order advert ... I love those and have a box full of real ones clipped out of old publications!
ReplyDeleteThanks Angie. I went through about 10 magazines before I found this! His pointy finger was crying out for something he could be pointing at!
ReplyDeleteSome real page turners here...he looks like the kinda guy who's offer we can't refuse.
ReplyDeleteA coupon worth clipping !
ReplyDeleteThanks all. Much appreciated!
ReplyDelete