Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
Books! I know we have had this theme before. Have fun creating a library! A book cover ! A quiet time enjoying a good read ! Or ???
Always enjoy a book theme. Look forward to making something for this one!
Me too. I just commented on the two you just posted. Sorry for your heat wave! Chicago is now dealing with cooler temperatures but a lot of flooding rains and potential tornados in the outlying rural areas. You can't win.
Luckily it has cooled down up North now... Anything over 25 c and we melt.... Hope you keep safe from the tornados!!
Always enjoy a book theme. Look forward to making something for this one!
ReplyDeleteMe too. I just commented on the two you just posted. Sorry for your heat wave! Chicago is now dealing with cooler temperatures but a lot of flooding rains and potential tornados in the outlying rural areas. You can't win.
DeleteLuckily it has cooled down up North now... Anything over 25 c and we melt.... Hope you keep safe from the tornados!!
Delete