Learning something new here! I looked up definition of "Liminal spaces": A liminal space is a physical location, a period in time, or a mental state where you are "in-between" a starting point and a final destination. The word comes from the Latin word limen, which means threshold. Such as a corridor, a stairway, an elevator, etc. OR even your head! Really good take on the theme Ron!!
Thanks both. I was inspired after I recently attended my local Art School’s Degree Show. There was a lot of liminal space work there represented by photographs and installations.
Learning something new here! I looked up definition of "Liminal spaces": A liminal space is a physical location, a period in time, or a mental state where you are "in-between" a starting point and a final destination. The word comes from the Latin word limen, which means threshold. Such as a corridor, a stairway, an elevator, etc. OR even your head! Really good take on the theme Ron!!
ReplyDeleteThis is mesmerizing, really nice! And, Angie, thanks for the great info about liminal space.
ReplyDeleteThanks both. I was inspired after I recently attended my local Art School’s Degree Show.
ReplyDeleteThere was a lot of liminal space work there represented by photographs and installations.
You learn something every day on the interweb! Nice one Ron!
ReplyDelete