Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
Loving the gravity defying teddy bear! Have you been raiding the Antiques catalogue again?
I have indeed..I tried to imagine our house in space... In reality it would be impossible to move for floating nick backs..😅
Nick nacks.,!!
LOL ... I knew what you meant ... my house if full of them as well! And I have always wanted to experience weightlessness and that would be loads of fun with all my favorite things floating with me.
Loving the gravity defying teddy bear! Have you been raiding the Antiques catalogue again?
ReplyDeleteI have indeed..I tried to imagine our house in space... In reality it would be impossible to move for floating nick backs..😅
DeleteNick nacks.,!!
ReplyDeleteLOL ... I knew what you meant ... my house if full of them as well! And I have always wanted to experience weightlessness and that would be loads of fun with all my favorite things floating with me.
Delete