Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
Saturday, 19 September 2026
Twin Workouts at Rainbow Bridge National Monument
A photo of Utah - Arizona's Rainbow Bridge National Monument juxtaposed with a photo of the lowest point (282 feet below sea level) in the United States -- Badwater located in Death Valley in Southeastern California.
Nice combination of clippings! I've been going through some old National Geo's but havent found anything as interesting regarding rock formations or bridges. They are usually a great source of collage matter!
They sure are. I happen to have an old discarded school library book featuring our nation's National Parks and it is rich with images. This bridge was, as you can imagine, set in a lovely setting of like earth tones but I wanted it to stand out hence Death Valley (which came from another book I own).
Nice combination of clippings! I've been going through some old National Geo's but havent found anything as interesting regarding rock formations or bridges. They are usually a great source of collage matter!
ReplyDeleteThey sure are. I happen to have an old discarded school library book featuring our nation's National Parks and it is rich with images. This bridge was, as you can imagine, set in a lovely setting of like earth tones but I wanted it to stand out hence Death Valley (which came from another book I own).
Delete