Thursday, 1 October 2026

Hat or Bowl or Vase ?


 

3 comments:

  1. Great fun. Half a crown for your crown. From the days when hats were once so popular any object would do. Everyone wore some sort of headgear...I wonder why they suddenly fell out of favour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Now common everyday hats are baseball caps in the States and worn backwards--a look which I do not like. I, myself, prefer a beret. Actually, my friend sent me a very strange hat recently...she lives in California and is broiling in the heat. But she appreciates the cold Chicago winters we have and I wish I could send a photo here of the hat she sent (ala Paddington Bear ... it is fuzzy though ... but has a bear logo on it). I think I will try to insert a photo into my text but I don't think that is possible. Nope, just tried it.

      Delete