Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
Thursday, 27 August 2026
Piratical Music Chat
Sorry for the delay. Computer problems . A nasty malicious virus. I had to take it to the PC doc. who fixed it. Phew! Apparently they come in waves - so watch out!
Yo Ho Ho! And a bottle of Rum! Thankfully your computer is fixed and I know PCs are more vulnerable to viruses. I use a Macbook and have never (fingers crossed and I just knocked on wood) had a problem.
Thanks! Yes, beginning to think I should have gone for a Mac this time but I am set in my ways! Never had a virus before - maybe a long time ago? I can't remember having one this bad anyway. Hopfully wont get another!
Ah yes the olden days of salty sea dogs howling down the microphone in force twn gales out on the North Sea!. Some nice shows preserved on You Tube including a very posh sounding John Peel in his "Perfumed Garden".
Yo Ho Ho! And a bottle of Rum! Thankfully your computer is fixed and I know PCs are more vulnerable to viruses. I use a Macbook and have never (fingers crossed and I just knocked on wood) had a problem.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes, beginning to think I should have gone for a Mac this time but I am set in my ways! Never had a virus before - maybe a long time ago? I can't remember having one this bad anyway. Hopfully wont get another!
DeleteGrommet-tastic, pop-pickers...reminds me of the off-shore radio days.
ReplyDeleteAh yes the olden days of salty sea dogs howling down the microphone in force twn gales out on the North Sea!. Some nice shows preserved on You Tube including a very posh sounding John Peel in his "Perfumed Garden".
DeleteA good instruction book for those short wave chats!
ReplyDelete