Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
We have not had a musical challenge in some time. Have fun!
I also think this might be the end of my 2 months of theme picking. Who is up next?
Thank you for the great themes.. It's been fun... Michael and I will do the themes if no one else fancies it...💕
Michael's computer is at the menders or he would have answered... It's got viruses 😕
Yes, all fixed now thankfully! I've been at a loose end without my PC.
Thanks Angie for all the great themes over the last two months. Music is always at the top of my list!
Cheers! I thank all of you for your brilliant creations and Iook forward to your collage challenges.
Cheers Angie for the challenges these past months.
Thank you for the great themes.. It's been fun... Michael and I will do the themes if no one else fancies it...💕
ReplyDeleteMichael's computer is at the menders or he would have answered... It's got viruses 😕
ReplyDeleteYes, all fixed now thankfully! I've been at a loose end without my PC.
ReplyDeleteThanks Angie for all the great themes over the last two months. Music is always at the top of my list!
ReplyDeleteCheers! I thank all of you for your brilliant creations and Iook forward to your collage challenges.
ReplyDeleteCheers Angie for the challenges these past months.
ReplyDelete