Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
Thursday, 17 September 2026
Bridge - T
Well - I was looking for bridges in the archives on Flickr and this popped up! It's a page from a collage diary I did back in the 80's. Thats my excuse anyway!
Kinda of a stretch and I am going to have to explain this one to PaperClipR I am sure (wink wink) but you know what I like it because it is sooooo your sense of humor Michael!!
Kinda of a stretch and I am going to have to explain this one to PaperClipR I am sure (wink wink) but you know what I like it because it is sooooo your sense of humor Michael!!
ReplyDeleteGreat collage Michael! You don't need to explain Collage Craft, I get it. Anything goes now!
DeleteOMG you know who that is Karen??
DeleteAnd that is the best part of KK...ALWAYS anything goes!!
DeleteI'm not that young Angie!
DeleteThanks Angie and Karen - glad my terrible pun wasn't too awful and obscure!
ReplyDelete