Sunday 9 October 2011

Another About Me

Lynn Skordal (aka paperworker)

I was born last century in a small village on the west coast of Iceland (or maybe it was the south of France, I forget…), but was soon abducted by an itinerant band of corporate lawyers who raised me on principles of res judicata.  Not knowing any better, I practiced law for many years, foreclosing on a daycare center the week before Christmas, staring down the Posse Comitatus over bogus bank accounts, and drafting the constitutional governing document for a small Polynesian nation (one of those is actually not true).  Four or five years ago I left the law and began making art.  Usually, I have no idea what I’m doing.
My now-and-then personal collage blog:  http://www.regularpaper.blogspot.com/
My portfoilio site:  lynnskordal.paspartout.com
Portrait of the Artist as a Young British Boy With Cat

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lynn. Fun and refreshing biography and so succinctly put!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bio and collage! You have a great sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, W and Crafty. Very nice to be chatting with you again!

    ReplyDelete