Tuesday 13 August 2013

adoration of the plushie toy

"
"Mr. Jefferson" plushie toy by Monster Factory. Everything else came from a tiny used paperback titled Gothic Painting, which has the most tissue-thin, liable to peel, overall fragile paper I have ever encountered. I got so flustered by it I forgot to cut out the black-&-white guy just left of center. =laugh= As for gothic painting, I gather it's a vague category: mostly religious topics, late medieval, pre-Renaissance.

Oh, and don't miss the little white dog...

4 comments:

  1. Very funny image Fi. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of images, Fi, and you did a lovely job of making it look like one of those wonderful medieval altar pieces in which the white dog would have some special, esoteric religious significance...

    ReplyDelete