Thursday 27 February 2020

THEME: RELAX and REWIND

Hi. Thanks to Jenn for all her wonderful themes. Some of them have sure been quite a challenge!

I am now taking over for the end of February and will also pick themes for March. Michael has agreed pick themes for the month of April.

I realize we have lost quite a few of our Kollage Kit artists in the past couple of years. I have been thinking of a way to get fellow collagists interested in our blog and will do searches on BLOGGER for collage artists who are active and extend an invitation to join us!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are able to take over the themes for while Angie . Jenn's themes will be hard to beat - especially the tricky obscure ones! Hope you have more luck drumming up a few collagists for the blog than I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree, Jenn's themes were pretty obscure at times, wonderful challenges. I put out a call on my Flickr site, which always references The Kollage Kit and I provide a link to it as well. I don't have any friends who make collages. But I follow some folks on INSTAGRAM who make collages. Hopefully we will get a couple of new artists to join us in our fun.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your themes Angie over next couple of months. Great creative ideas from Jenn over the last year. As you say, Instagram may be the best bet for new collagers.

    ReplyDelete