Saturday 24 April 2021

THIS IS NOT A COLLAGE FOR THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE -- VIEWS OF THE WALL I DECOUPAGED AFTER GETTING THREE NEW AIR-CONDITIONING VENTS IN MY WORK SPACE!!



We have lived in current house for 22 years. My workspace is in the 3rd floor attic.

I have had a small window air-conditioner but it made working difficult during the summer as the sun was beating down on the roof.

We had a new furnace installed behind the wall you see and we purchased mechanicals that would provide cooling to my studio.

I decoupaged the wall with pages from magazines (circa 1891-1892-1893) the vintage of this house. The butterflies and tiny photos of people are "TIM HOLTZ" scrapbooking cut-outs I purchased a couple of years ago at a craft store. 

My organized collection of real vintage photos now occupies that space!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great Angie! Your studio is now cool in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so organised..... worth all that hard work to have such an amazing space.... we have an attic that is either freezing or boiling... love to make it into a useable room...just a dusty storage space at the moment .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb! I like the audience lined up on their wall of paper.

    ReplyDelete