Wednesday 4 October 2023

THEME: HOMAGE TO LIBBY HALL...A portrait with a canine friend

https://spitalfieldslife.com/2023/07/11/so-long-libby-hall/

Read about Libby Hall (1941-2023). I own a couple of Libby's books and Libby actually liked some of my "found" photographs of people posing with their pets that I posted on Flickr. (I also seem to remember, perhaps twenty years ago, that Libby purchased a photo I posted to eBay of a girl and her dog.) 

At any rate, time to create a portrait of a happy dog and its owner, in memory of Libby Hall.

Here is one of Libby's found photos:



2 comments:

  1. Fascinating story about Libby. Fine tribute theme Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent theme - who doesn't like a friendly doggy chum! Looking forward to your theme choices for the next 7 weeks Angie!

    ReplyDelete