Wednesday 27 December 2023

THEME: Time Travel

As the year 2023 comes to a close, I am thinking about a New Year and hopefully better days ahead of us all. Peace. Less climate disaster. Unity. Forgiveness. Cooperation. Kindness. Love. Breakthroughs in the medical field. The end of political corruption. And on and on...sigh...I can dream, can't I? So, let's think about Time Travel. Back to a period of personal interest? Ahead to the Utopia I desire? Or an image of someone who put the wrong coordinates into a Time Machine and found themselves in a confounding situation! Have fun and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

  1. Great theme Angie! All the best to you and everyone in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael. I hope you survived the Christmas happiness (and madness!) and all best to you & yours HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this theme. I wish everybody fun, good health and happiness in 2024!

    ReplyDelete