Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
Apologies for the late posting…sons wedding last Friday 🥳
One minute they are a baby…then suddenly they are a big hairy man getting wed..
Sweet! And congratulations to the happy bride and groom and you and Michael! XO
Thank you... It was truly wonderful.. And I am rather exhausted. X
Thanks Angie. We had a great time! Wish I could share some photos here but there are some on FB and on my flobberlob blog.
Tempus fugit....where does the time go.
Sweet! And congratulations to the happy bride and groom and you and Michael! XO
ReplyDeleteThank you... It was truly wonderful.. And I am rather exhausted. X
DeleteThanks Angie. We had a great time! Wish I could share some photos here but there are some on FB and on my flobberlob blog.
ReplyDeleteTempus fugit....where does the time go.
ReplyDelete