Thursday 14 February 2013

Revelations Revised

I began a new collage series awhile back with the goal of making my own versions of the kind of gory, scary scenes found in the Book of Revelations.  Since I re-write the text a little (!) and give it a bit of a skeptical, atheistic slant, I call the series "Revelations Revised." If I ever collect enough of them, I'll make some kind of demented collage bible book, but since I've only managed four to date, that may not be happening any time soon....

Here's the first one:  Those People Hardened Their Hearts.

6 comments:

  1. Prophetic and devotional! Any chance to see the other three?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buried deep in my Flickr account, M! I think this will take you there: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paperworker/sets/72157631393739084/

      Delete
    2. Thank you, L.! The whole series is really great!

      Delete
  2. This whole series is to die for, Lynn—and what a great idea, too! I think you should post all four here, but just in case you don't here's a link to your set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic series! You should definitely post the others if you can.

    ReplyDelete