Thursday 13 March 2014

Theme of the Week - Animated Collage

Now here's something a bit different and challenging. How to make your collage move by animating it in some way. I've always wanted to try this and past attempts like this GAS MAN are pretty feeble using some found software which name escapes me for the moment. You can do it manually of course or make a Gif   ( freeware versions of gif makers are found online ) . If you can't make an animation maybe just a collaged puppet show ( nothing longer than 60 seconds ).  Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Yikes ! Never have attempted this before !! What a challenge (for me) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me too really - most of my previous efforts have been rather poor but I am determined to make a good one this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't the slightest idea about how to make an animation, so I hope it's OK if I make a comic strip instead. It's the same idea: sequential art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing Fi - whatever you like! A comic strip sounds like a great idea!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love to do this ... later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Double yikes...I made a flip book once, does that count??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, flip books...that takes me back to about ages 10-13, when I would turn all my textbooks into flip books when I was bored in class... =laugh=

      Delete
  7. As much as I love those animations, I'm not familiar with them either, so I enjoy everything you show here and stay with the old-fashioned-collages-with-movable-parts myself.

    ReplyDelete