Thursday 24 September 2020

TOGETHER - Bill and Fred's Hubcap Collection

This collage started out for the previous theme of SIZE and I was thinking of having a giant bug of some kind in that room with someone trying to catch it in a big net or a giant tumbler.  We recently had a rogue grasshopper in our front room that somehow got in ( down the chimney?) and we managed to catch it when it landed on my lap as I watched television!  Anyway, the next theme turns up and so I had to think again. I will still keep the grasshopper idea on the back burner though!
 

3 comments:

  1. Bill & Fred look tuckered out after arranging that spectacular wall of hubcaps!

    I would have jumped out of my chair if a grasshopper jumped into my lap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! As almost namesakes Bill & Ted might say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom Dick and Harry were otherwise engaged. Collecting old steering wheels perhaps? Yes, the grasshopper gave me a fright but managed to catch the blighter with handy glass and postcard and put him in the garden.

    ReplyDelete