Sunday 27 December 2020

A Weird Collage for a Weird year.




“Another thing that got forgotten was the fact that against all probability a sperm whale had suddenly been called into existence several miles above the surface of an alien planet.

And since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this poor innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity as a whale before it then had to come to terms with not being a whale any more.

This is a complete record of its thoughts from the moment it began its life till the moment it ended it.

Ah … ! What’s happening? it thought.
Er, excuse me, who am I?
Hello?
Why am I here? What’s my purpose in life?
What do I mean by who am I?..

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/characters/nm0047155

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the collage and the quote sum up the bizarre year quite well! Excellent bit of snippage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad as box of Freddos. 2020 to a tee, and I propose this as the new normal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRAVO! I, as Michael, am impressed by the snipping AND the entire presentation--thoughts and text and link.

    All the best to you in 2021, Hazel.

    And I am really happy you are on board The Kollage Kit. I have so enjoyed your creations. (Clever you with the rubber dating stamp...excellent idea!)

    ReplyDelete