Wednesday 20 July 2022

THEME: Wildlife Wonders

Since the pandemic began, I have spent more time than ever riding my bicycle over to the local nature sanctuary, which includes a large man-made pond that is undergoing a multi-million dollar restoration. It was in desperate need of it. Although my beloved pond and the environment that surrounds it is a bit upset at the moment, I still get to observe critters and various local and migratory birds. I visit winter, spring, summer and fall. It has really helped my mental state through the last couple of years.

4 comments:

  1. Great theme..so good to get out into the great outdoors. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hazel (Anonymous) I totally agree, as stated. XO

      Delete
  2. Couldn't agree more. The last two years have been pretty awful but thankfully we had lovely walks on our doorstep and nature is a wonderful lifter of spirits!

    ReplyDelete