Thursday 30 July 2020

This week's theme: Family

“You can choose your friends but you sho' can't choose your family, an' they're still kin to you no matter whether you acknowledge 'em or not, and it makes you look right silly when you don't.”

― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

This week's challenge is collages based on families, real or fictional.

At this point, I retire from the monthly themes for now as July fades away.
Thanks for all the fine & fun artwork over the Summer weeks.

#StaySafe - Ron

8 comments:

  1. Nice theme to end your little stint of picking themes Ron . Thanks for all your choosings. Whi will be up for taking over themes next week I wonder - any takers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about me, how about me!?

      Delete
    2. You are most welcome to take over the themes for next month Angie! I don't see anyyone else rushing to do it! I keep trying to get folk to join our blog but despite encouraging remarks had no real interest so far. Would be nice to get a few more on board to liven the place up a bit.

      Delete
    3. I agree. I also try to get the word out.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ron, for your great challenges to our collage creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks folks.
    I'm looking forward to your themes Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ron...good job...looking forward to Collage Craft's now....the weeks come round fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete