Collaborative traditional cut and paste (scissors and glue ) collage blog with a weekly set theme.
WoW ... Virginia Clara Jones (did you know that she took the surname "Mayo" from Andy Mayo a vaudeville performer she worked with?) has now added another aspect to her lovely look ... craters of the moon! Now her crowning glory !
I didn't know that...I still have her real hair to do something with...x
Ha ha! That weather front looks like it might cause some serious garment disarray.!
Lovely moon doo.
WoW ... Virginia Clara Jones (did you know that she took the surname "Mayo" from Andy Mayo a vaudeville performer she worked with?) has now added another aspect to her lovely look ... craters of the moon! Now her crowning glory !
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that...I still have her real hair to do something with...x
DeleteHa ha! That weather front looks like it might cause some serious garment disarray.!
ReplyDeleteLovely moon doo.
ReplyDelete