GOOD one Karen! And now I am going to introduce you to The Kollage Kit members (and folks who look at our creations on the KK blog) as a dear friend of nearly a half century -- in 3 years it will be 50! Karen is a very talented artist and we became fast friends during our art school days. Karen runs a successful graphic arts business in Idaho. She is an amazing painter of critters -- Karen can capture and record on canvas the soul of your dog in its eyes. Her beautifully rendered still life images of flowers and scenic landscapes are inspirational. I knew Karen was creating torn paper collages (she made a beautiful portrait of my dear departed cockerpoo "Harvey") but recently Karen showed me a journal of collages she has been creating and I encouraged her to hop. on board The KK and here she is!!
GOOD one Karen! And now I am going to introduce you to The Kollage Kit members (and folks who look at our creations on the KK blog) as a dear friend of nearly a half century -- in 3 years it will be 50! Karen is a very talented artist and we became fast friends during our art school days. Karen runs a successful graphic arts business in Idaho. She is an amazing painter of critters -- Karen can capture and record on canvas the soul of your dog in its eyes. Her beautifully rendered still life images of flowers and scenic landscapes are inspirational. I knew Karen was creating torn paper collages (she made a beautiful portrait of my dear departed cockerpoo "Harvey") but recently Karen showed me a journal of collages she has been creating and I encouraged her to hop. on board The KK and here she is!!
ReplyDelete