Nicely and abstractly laid out and ironed! Hazel do you sew?? I bet you do! Are you a quilter by any chance? I used to make one of a kind cloth dolls many moons ago and during Covid I sewed my own masks. I have given away a lot of my cotton fabrics but still maintain a stash in the event I feel like running a stitch again on my Singer sewing machine which is now 45 years old (a wedding gift from my husband).
Nicely and abstractly laid out and ironed! Hazel do you sew?? I bet you do! Are you a quilter by any chance? I used to make one of a kind cloth dolls many moons ago and during Covid I sewed my own masks. I have given away a lot of my cotton fabrics but still maintain a stash in the event I feel like running a stitch again on my Singer sewing machine which is now 45 years old (a wedding gift from my husband).
ReplyDeleteI have made many patchworks..I used to hand stitch then on the train to work.. Now I use my sewing machine..I can't stop making them.... obsessed 🙂
DeleteMy iron is set up next to the sewing machine...I iron the pieces constantly as I work... Makes a massive difference.
DeleteI can confirm Hazel's quilting obsession! A quilt made in this manner would take for ever!
ReplyDeleteFabric-tastic! I like the nod to US flag in top corner.
ReplyDelete