Sunday, 25 December 2016

Wishing You a Creepy Christmas

I have a lot of collage resource material. I have it all pretty much organized too. Most of this collage is made with images from a book called Christmas Curiosities: Odd, Dark, and Forgotten Christmas. So it was fairly easy for me to find a lot of creepy images. By the way that is the face of Krampus, a horned, anthropomorphic folklore figure described as "half-goat, half-demon", who, during the Christmas season, punishes children who have misbehaved, in contrast with Saint Nicholas, who rewards the well-behaved with gifts! Pretty scary.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love everything about this collage.. the images, the colors and the composition .. well done Angie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josephine! All good wishes for 2017.

      Delete
  2. Nice one Angie - all the best for 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael! And the same for you in the coming New Year.

      Delete
  3. This is great, Angie! I love the light blue leotard.... and all the creepy critters... terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fi. It was something I might never have made had it not been for your challenge. I wish you better health and happiness in the New Year.

      Delete