Thursday 18 January 2018

this is what we were going through


From my archives, more than five years ago. Bob and I were miserably caught in a maze of federal bureaucracy, which is what the lines of white paint are supposed to represent. I was surprised to find that after making most of this collage, I felt some hope. So I added the baby.

Dark blue globe with dangling man is from the Hell panel of Hieronymus Bosch's "Garden of Earthly Delights" (c. 1500). Pond is clip art. Other images from junk mail.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember this terrible period in your life, Fi. I do not remember the collage, but it is a powerful image with hope in the upper left hand corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the tangle of officialdom becoming a bit of a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember the collage - good to see it again.

    ReplyDelete