Friday 17 November 2023

ARCHITECTURE: "Front View of the Castle"

Okay, I realize I am setting up some interesting remarks with this collage. Ha ha.

I found a page in a book entitled LANCUT on which someone had written the words "Front View of the Castle". The book is written in Polish.  LANCUT is pronounced Wine-tsoot -- I am not kidding. 

Anyway, the architecture is the 17th Century Lancut castle. Lancut is in the Polish part of East Galicia in the outskirts of Rzeszow.

By the way, the model is wearing an avant garde kimono which I found in a late 1960s art magazine. I cannot remember the name of the designer as I cut out the image a couple of weeks ago and the caption is lost.



3 comments:

  1. H aha! I'm sure there's a great caption to go with this but damned if I can think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice artwork Angie. A front & back view combined! :D

    ReplyDelete