Thursday 23 November 2023

The Centre Aisle of Aldi

 Happy Thanks Giving…

Not sure if this happens in America ..but there is a supermarket called Aldi where they have a central aisle which has all manner of odd things for sale..from fluffy socks to gardening tools and everything in between…you go in for eggs and milk and come out with a set of extending ladders and a quilting kit.

Pretty sure I have seen an electric blanket egg cooker too!..I might have imagined that one.

Not sure if this lady has a mop on her head…..they would sell them too.



3 comments:

  1. H aha! I've never seen a lady in such finery in ALDI I must admit- maybe I should spend more time in the centre isle!? I usually can't wait to get to the till and be outside again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Modern Curiosity Shoppe! Know it well and The Middle of Lidl too!
    Hooray! The Light Bulb's back and getting a chance to shine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do have ALDI in Chicago and I must confess ... I have never shopped there. The next time I am in the vicinity of a store I am DEFINITELY going in and heading straight for the Center aisle!

    ReplyDelete