Tuesday 14 November 2023

HER HAPPY PLACE


I would sleep in my garden too (if the damn Oak Leaf Mites didn't exist) !

We have had a bumper crop the last couple of years and they cause extremely itchy red welts if they bite your bare skin. In my case I believe one or two crawled up a leg as I was gardening in the spring and recently. I now wear a pair of wooly socks over my denim pants and then a pair of rubber boots. Have not had them bite my arms or hands as I wear long sleeves and gloves and ALWAYS a hat!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Happy as long as you have the right equipment and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Restful cool artwork Angie. I agree, the garden is a happy place except maybe when those creepy crafties suddenly appear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michael and Ron. No nicer place on earth than a pretty restful garden.

    ReplyDelete