Sunday 28 July 2024

FREE for ALL -- Inspired by Hazel's collage


 



Hazel said she used things she found on her desktop. Well, I rummaged through pre-cut pieces on my worktable and came up with this image. 

As we know our Sun provides life on earth. Makes vegetation grow and keeps all creatures great and small alive. But we must protect our eyes and also the largest organ of our body -- our skin. Found this bit on the internet which also correlates to the young lady drinking milk, a source of Vitamin D:

Vitamin D is a hormone that can be generated in the skin upon ultraviolet light exposure.

Thank you Mr. Sun.

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I must have look in my bin and see what there is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My scraps are never so beautifully colour-coordinated as yours! I'll leave them in the bin.

    ReplyDelete