I had no idea what I was going to do for this challenge (I never do until I start looking at my work table and pre-cut boxes or rummaging through a magazine) but this one kinda made itself! I recently purchased that circa early 1900s photo of the woman and I took one look at her this morning and I thought she really needed a makeover! (I also have hair salon magazines from the 1960s!)
I had no idea what I was going to do for this challenge (I never do until I start looking at my work table and pre-cut boxes or rummaging through a magazine) but this one kinda made itself! I recently purchased that circa early 1900s photo of the woman and I took one look at her this morning and I thought she really needed a makeover! (I also have hair salon magazines from the 1960s!)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! That cat's hair is just purr-fect!
ReplyDeleteI agree!!
Delete