Monday 29 October 2018

A Happy Halloween...

This came out more macabre than I'd intended! What I thought of was that the skeleton, with "no body to go with" to the Halloween party, had somehow obtained an E-Legs power-exoskeleton so that it could join in with the celebrations after all, and had brought some spooky party favours, which it was looking at delightedly.... but the power-exoskeleton, once I'd freed it from its original background, looks more like calipers, and so the whole thing became a bit ghost-of-Tiny-Tim-like instead!
Whichever, at least the skeleton still looks happy.

5 comments:

  1. I definately don't want him knocking on my door tomorrow night! Scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Skeleton for the Future! A Happy Halloween to you also Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michael and Ron, and yes Happy Halloween everyone!
    Maybe powered-exoskeletons are the way forward for all skeletons and zombies lacking the necessary propulsion to go trick-or-treating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT! From the wonderfully beautiful & mysterious background to the happy skeleton holding party favors...this can't miss being a fabulous Halloween scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More macbre than you intented is just exactly right in my book! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete