Sunday 3 March 2019

Changing landscape
Re: new themes... Next week on March 7, I begin to offer the themes for our Kollage Kit work. If noone objects, I would like to introduce  'theme plus'. I would submit a theme and then the dates and themes of the next two themes to be offered. This gives extra time to think about what is coming and cut and paste accordingly.  Let me know if this works for you. Thanks for the opportunity to set the challenges. Also I am open to theme suggestions by other members - if used they would be credited. Tnx, Jenn

7 comments:

  1. I think that's fine Jenn as long as you still announce the theme on the Thursday - otherwise it might lead to confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it could confuse a stupid person (by that I mean me) so I agree with Michael...so long as Thursday you remind us what we are doing...worth a try...it will mean we can be looking out for appropriate collage bits in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stop by each Thursday - so for me it would be fine to find the theme each Thursday otherwise you have to scroll like crazy to find the theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely post the current theme each Thursday... (at the same time give a hint as to what will be the next two weeks)

      Delete
  4. Sounds good to me! As I am always cutting images out and putting them into boxes to be used at a later date, it will give me time to think and formulate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, I will check every Thursday and see what's happening in Kollage Kit, forewarned of the themes means forearmed for it, so I'm definitely up for this new Thene Plus development!

    ReplyDelete