Friday 28 September 2018

Through A Cornish Window

Years ago I cut pages out of a calendar planner that was illustrated with lovely British watercolors. I chose this one for my dinosaurs, but could not remember who the artist was (or the title for that matter). So I used a website I learned about from a gallery owner I used to work for. TinEye Reverse Image Search:

www.tineye.com

You upload an image and it will identify the image, IF the image is "out there". And this was! It is by Charles Ginner (1878-1952) and is in the collection of The Victoria & Albert Museum.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I am happy I finally got to work with that beautiful watercolor.

      Delete
  2. Nice window to the Jurassic World Angie. Thanks for the link also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, and nice to see dinosaurs peacefully coexisting for once, instead of fighting it out in the Cornish landscape!

    ReplyDelete