Thursday 28 February 2019

THEME: anything goes!

Now we have a free theme week, a no-theme week, which means you can make anything your heart desires.

This is my last week of themes, so we need a volunteer who can choose the themes for the next month or two. Anyone interested?

And, after seven-and-a-half years on the Kollage Kit, I will be fading from the scene. As previously announced, I have a book to work on. It's been a fabulous ride, y'all! Thanks so much to all of you, especially our brave leader Michael Leigh, for your support of a brand-new artist who only made her first collage in January 2010. I'll miss you guys! In fact, I'll miss you so much I'll no doubt drop in from time to time to make comments, and maybe even respond to a theme. =grin=

8 comments:

  1. Fi, this is not adieu, this is wishing you all the very best as you concentrate on your writing. And please do drop in from time to time to keep us posted and while you're at it, post a collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to miss you Fi...I wish you all the best with your new venture. Like Angie, I hope we'll see you again on KK - let us know how you're doing and contribute when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the high praise - brave I am not ! I started this blog because the old one Scrapiteria died and I wanted to it to carry on in a similar fashion as I enjoyed the challenege of a theme every week when I was stuck. Happy that so many could join me and now it's like a big happy family all pitching in to help out. So thanks Fi for all your themes and the great collages - we shall miss them! Please do come back and make comments and give us encouragement! All the best with the book !

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the themes and encouragement ...all the best with your book...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to you! I will be happy to "Theme" for a bit if nobody else has the hankerin'.
    All the best in you new adventures...
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Fi for all the themes and your wonderful contributions. We will miss you! I am wishing you'll the best for all your plans - and looking forward to your "visits" here on KK. All the best,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fi, have a brilliant time writing, and thank you so much for all your excellent work, and themes you've come up with, and all your wonderful and constructive and illuminating comments on our work!
    Have a fine and fun time, I'm sure you shall, and look forward to reading your writing!
    _st_

    ReplyDelete