Thursday 27 December 2018

she's writing a book


This is not art! This is an announcement of one of the first New Year's resolutions I've ever taken seriously. It's a chance to tell my Kollage Kit friends that after my two months of themes in January and February, I'll be fading (mostly) from the Kollage Kit, in order to focus on the autobiographical novel I'm writing. I'll still drop in from time to time. I like you guys a lot, and besides, you're great inspiration for my collages! But my participation will go way down...

In case you've ever wondered why my avatar is Elsa Lanchester as "The Bride of Frankenstein," I'll just say this: I myself do not know why. One of the driving questions of my book is trying to figure that out. =laugh=

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Well, I'd say it IS art, as well as an announcement, Fi :) that's brilliant that you're writing your movel! You will of course be missed, but needs must!
    And great that you'll be dropping in from time to time - looking forward to your two months' worth of themes too, 2019 is already looking to be very exciting, and it's not even here yet – excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the book Fi - will be sorry to see you less on the Kollage Kit! All the best for a busy and rewarding 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never wondered about the avatar, she is such a cool character/image. (In fact when I think of you creating a collage that is who I see making it LOL!) Looking forward to the next two months of themes.

    To echo Steve, WOW, and all the best with your autobiographical novel.

    Happy, Healthy New Year to you and yours, Fi.


    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best Fi with the new book. 2019's going to be a great year.
    Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete